Personalize Your Garage Unit With These Custom Options
Each Garage World unit is fully customizable to each owner’s taste and preferences. Below are some common custom options that owners might consider when personalizing their space:
- 3, 15 amp convenience plugs along wall adjacent to man door
- 3, 15 amp convenience plugs – 1 on wall panel, 2 along wall opposite man door
RV Convenience Plug Options:
- 30 amp, 120 volt RV plug mounted on panel board
- 50 amp, 120/240 volt RV plug mounted on panel board
Overhead Door Options:
- Power supply to Liftmaster RBH jackshaft-type commercial opener, ¾-115-1open-stop-close station, emergency chain hoist operation in case of power failure, floor level disconnect device and pneumatic reversing edge, 1 remote control and punch pad on outside
Exhaust Fan with Manual Switch Options:
- 8” spiro pipe to end of the bay with S12-E1 STD in line pipe exhaust fan 960 cfm capacity and an 18” HAC 1840 OPO damper with 24 volt belimo motor and manual switch halfway down the wall adjacent to the man door. Connection of exhaust fan placed above man door.
- 8” spiro pipe to end of the bay with S12-E1 STD in line pipe exhaust fan 690 cfm capacity and an 18” HAC 1840 OPO damper with 24 volt belimo motor with manual switch and CO2/Nox sensor halfway down the wall adjacent to the man door. Connection of exhaust fan placed above man door.
Electric Hot Water Tank Option:
- Bradford white 10 gallon hot water tank; 240 volt, 3,000 Watt wired into panel. Comes with a cold water supply and ball valve, hot water line with ¾” hose bib and drain valve. Tank will sit on a shelf mounted to the wall.
Security System Option:
- Basic system includes:
- 1 – DSC 1616 panel
- 1 – Siren
- 1 – Battery
- 1 – Keypad
- 1 – Motion detector
- 2 – Door contacts
- System options include:
- Cellular back-up
- Extra motion detectors
- Low temperature sensors
- Heat detectors
- Installation of sink, toilet and shower
Additional Options & Interior Upgrades:
Garage World encourages our owners to customize their hobby space by taking things to the next level with their own interior upgrades. From mezzanine floors, car lifts and cabinets to custom flooring designs, these units can be personalized to your own unique specifications.